November 2013 - Cleco Tools, a business unit of Apex Tool Group, LLC, is pleased to announce the new Heritage Series of material removal products. The new 216, 236, and 25 Series Grinders utilize the latest in advanced alloy materials and improved motor technologies to deliver industrial grinders that offer increased durability and power, yet are lighter and more capable than ever before.
The Cleco 216, 236, and 25 Series is engineered for heavy-use, industrial applications and built to deliver unmatched productivity and maximum material removal with minimum operator effort. Each series was precisely engineered to provide the power and durability required for the user’s application: Series 216, 0.7 HP; Series 236, 0.9 HP; Series 25, 1.4 HP. Now available in high visibility Cleco orange, the Heritage Series Grinders come in over 60 configurations. Compatible with industry standard abrasives, the Heritage Series Grinders offer configurations up to 1.4 HP and up to 25,000 rpm.
“This new family of grinders provides the user with more horsepower and up to 45% less weight which increases the power-to-weight ratio by up to 114%,” said Renato Dell’Osso, Global Product Manager. “This means more material removal, less operator effort, and more work done.”
Key features of the new 216, 236, and 25 Series include:
- Advanced lightweight alloy housing maintains durability while cutting weight by as much as 45%
- Improved motor technology delivers up to 27% more sustainable power while maintaining the compact size of the tools
- Power-to-weight ratio improved by as much as 114%
- High-visibility Cleco Orange
- Complete parts interchangeability with the Cleco Series 116, 136, and 15
- Designed, engineered and made in the USA